Camping can be lots of fun. Sleeping outdoors and getting away from the hassle of the daily grind can be refreshing. At The Lighthouse Foundation campsite there are always plenty of activities to choose from.
- Singing campfire songs
- Play a guitar, harmonica, or another instrument
- Going on a photo safari, taking pictures of the flora and fauna
- Searching for wild berries, nuts, and other edible plants
- Spelunking (caving) – An experienced guide is required for this activity
- Rock climbing
- We also welcome children to bring decorations and lights to personalize your campsite.